Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Birthday Wishes from Dennis


My Mr. recently celebrated a birthday (he's not much younger than Dennis-lol); so I made him a little homemade artwork; based on my original little "Dennis" sketch. Now, let it be known that my Mr. doesn't take kindly to Dennis (he's even tried to run down Dennis with his car), nor does he like my dabbling in this "spy-business". The living dead are a dangerous species, and my Mr. just doesn't seem to get what I'm trying to do.

Well, neither do I; since this is all so new to me. I'm learning as I go.

The whole (what has now become known as "The Big Grey Blanket Mystery") left a sour taste in my Mr.'s mouth; and he fears that Dennis may have taken a liking to me...perhaps setting me up to believe that he likes me enough to be friends (it's just a blanket; and we DON'T know where it came from) and then pouncing for a much needed sweet treat (ME!).

It's true that I don't know a great deal about Dennis yet (other than what Leonard--security guy--see previous post--was able to impart), but I think the Mr.'s overreaction to my wonderful and splendid and completely original artwork commemorating his birthday, may be a bit much.

Anyway, enjoy the artwork, and keep your ear to the ground for my forthcoming interview with Leonard; the security guy.

Stay safe, alert and unbitten.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment