Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Preparations

It'll just be for an hour or so; but I'm going to do some spy work this evening. I didn't see Dennis at all today; either to or from work.

No confirmation on the bloody mess I reported on most recently. It was cleaned up on my most recent pass-by. Something more to be learned there. Actually, now that I think of it; I did see a sign posted near the mailboxes; regarding a missing dog. Ugh.

Well...I've got a notepad (I've ordered a new camera--which was delayed due to a billing error--so that will have to be put on hold), a warm jacket (it's windy in LA today!) and my trusty sidearm...

I'm waiting for 1 am; so that the traffic in the garage will be minimal.

I've found a corner (only driven by--I know) which I've never seen Dennis frequent. Okay, okay...so I haven't had a chance to really check it out; and confirm if it has easy escape possibilities, or traps, or whatnot. I'm just gonna go for it.

Well...this writing has gotten me thinking. Perhaps I should just take a quick look before setting up shop. Ah, hell. I can just go w/ my pack and see what happens. If it seems unreasonable or dangerous, then I'll junk the evening.

You're all laughing at me. I know. I have no military training folks. I took some classes to make sure I would be capable of handling my firearm (we ALL did...once the shit hit the fan, it was put into law)...but other than that; I've got nothing. Hmm.

I've got to get a bit of rest. The Mr. has put on a pot of coffee; and I have my beloved thermos ready to go. A few hours sleep will set me up; refreshed.

I'll inform you of my progress tomorrow morning.

I'm thrilled, excited, scared, apprehensive...

...nauseous.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment